Firstly, thank you for your order! Your support goes directly to building our small business and big dreams. Below you'll find some common questions regarding orders.
- I need to cancel my order how do I do that?
- In-house orders: Our internal team of automatons are lightning quick to process and ship out orders. Because we begin processing your order immediately, we are unable to guarantee that an order can be modified or cancelled after it’s been submitted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
- Third-party orders: You can change an order that has already been submitted unless it has the status of Being Fulfilled. Click the Change order button from your order view and edit the products and shipping options from there.
- How do I know what is in-house and third party when I place an order?
- All third-party products will specify that they are made-to-order. All other products are in-house products.
- My order is being split into multiple orders, what's happening?
- An order may be split if you are purchasing in-house products and third-party products together. We do internal fulfillment for our products, while our third-party vendors handle their own fulfillment.
- I didn't see a confirmation email, where is it?
- We send out a confirmation email when the order is placed. After the order ships, you will receive a shipping email that includes tracking information. If you do not receive these emails, please check your spam/junk folder. There’s also the possibility that the email address was entered incorrectly at checkout. You can always email email@example.com to have these re-sent.
- How long does it take to process an order?
Our in-house team of automatons process orders M-F within a 24-48 hour window. We'll notify you if there is any divergence from this.
- Why am I being charged sales tax?
- Atomic Automaton is required to collect sales tax on all applicable purchases. Sales tax is calculated based on shipping address and will not be charged for orders shipping to states in which no sales tax is due.
- My international order arrived, but I'm being charged tax and import fees, why is that?
- Duties, taxes and other fees are determined by the customs agency within the destination country and are the responsibility of the recipient. These fees will be due at the time of delivery and are non-refundable. Matador is not responsible for customs and duties. For more information, please contact your local customs office.