Aside from our shipping policy, which you can find here, below you'll find answers to some common questions regarding shipping.
- I just placed my order, when do I get my stuff?
- This information is in our shipping policy here for all in-house goods. For products that are made to order, US orders should expect a 7-14 day turnaround time. For international orders, you should expect a 14-20 day turnaround time. This varies depending on the production queue, but production doesn't typically take longer.
- My package says delivered, but I can't find it, what do I do?
- What to do if your order was shipped USPS PRIORITY:
USPS delivery vans have GPS that sometimes automatically updates a shipment as "delivered" prematurely. Wait another business day because the package was most likely marked as delivered accidentally, and will arrive the following day.
Our packages can be really small, so they are often delivered to the mailbox like a letter. Please check your mailbox and see if you can find the package. If you have a front desk or reception area, please check with the desk attendant. Also be sure to check with any family members or roommates to see if they received the package on your behalf.
Contact your local post office. Make sure to call your LOCAL OFFICE, and NOT the USPS HOTLINE (this can take a lot of time, and in the end, they only tell you what your tracking says). Ask them who delivered the parcel, and ask them details about that day's delivery. They are used to these types of questions, and can usually provide helpful information.
If the parcel does not show up (extremely rare occasion), please call the Post Office and file a claim or click here to file online. We can reship the package if it is deemed as lost by USPS. The Atomic Automaton Store does not refund packages marked as delivered.
What to do if your order was shipped FedEx:
Allow an extra business day for your parcel to arrive.
File a claim with FedEx or call their hotline 1-800-463-3339.
- How much does shipping cost?
- All of our shipping prices are calculated at checkout.
- My international order hasn't been updated in a while, is everything okay?
- International shipping times can vary depending on where the order is being shipped to and what service was selected at checkout. Shipping times can take anywhere from 3-21+ business days as the shipment has to go from our local fulfillment to courier to customs to international courier to you. If tracking has not been updated in more than 14 business days then you may want to contact your customs department and/or local postal service to see if they have this order in their system yet.
- Are duties, VAT, and other taxes included on international orders?
- Duties, VAT, and taxes ARE NOT included with international shipping. Orders placed with international shipping are subject to our international shipping policies here. You'll need to cover these fees through your local couriers upon arrival.
- How much are duties, VAT, and other taxes on international orders?
- Duties, VAT, and taxes vary by country and local municipality. Your tax percentage should be readily accessible through a quick Google search, but we've included a handy duty calculator here. Duty fees tend to be minimal.